BEIJING (Reuters) – Chinese and Indian frontline troops at the border began to “disengage simultaneously” from Wednesday, Chinese defence ministry said.
The disengagement happened at the north and south shore of Pangong Tso lake, ministry spokesman Wu Qian said on Weibo, China’s Twitter-like social media.
Chinese and Indian troops have been entangled in a standoff at the border after a clash near Pangong Tso lake in May last year.
Reporting by Yew Lun Tian; Editing by Catherine Evans



Osama Bin Laden’s Son Omar Banned From Returning To France
Omar bin Laden, a son of slain Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, has been banned...